- Fix for regression when people were using numbers as names in source maps. See #236.
Fix “regression” of unsupported, implementation behavior that half the world happens to have come to depend on. See #235.
Fix regression involving function hoisting in SpiderMonkey. See #233.
- Large performance improvements to source-map serialization. See #228 and #229.
- Do not include unnecessary distribution files. See commit ef7006f8d1647e0a83fdc60f04f5a7ca54886f86.
- Include browser distributions of the library in package.json’s
files. See issue #212.
- Fix latent bugs in IndexedSourceMapConsumer.prototype._parseMappings. See ff05274becc9e6e1295ed60f3ea090d31d843379.
Node 0.8 is no longer supported.
Use webpack instead of dryice for bundling.
Big speedups serializing source maps. See pull request #203.
Fix a bug with
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.sourceContentForand sources that explicitly start with the source root. See issue #199.
Fix an issue where using a
SourceMapGeneratorafter having created a
SourceMapConsumerfrom it via
SourceMapConsumer.fromSourceMapfailed. See issue #191.
Fix an issue with where
SourceMapGeneratorwould mistakenly consider different mappings as duplicates of each other and avoid generating them. See issue #192.
A very large number of performance improvements, particularly when parsing source maps. Collectively about 75% of time shaved off of the source map parsing benchmark!
Fix a bug in
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.allGeneratedPositionsForand fuzzy searching in the presence of a column option. See issue #177.
Fix a bug with joining a source and its source root when the source is above the root. See issue #182.
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.hasContentsOfAllSourcesmethod to determine when all sources’ contents are inlined into the source map. See issue #190.
.npmignorefile so that the benchmarks aren’t pulled down by dependent projects. Issue #169.
Add an optional
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.allGeneratedPositionsForand better handle lines with no mappings. Issues #172 and #173.
- Fix accidentally defining a global variable. #170.
The default direction for fuzzy searching was changed back to its original direction. See #164.
There is now a
biasoption you can supply to
SourceMapConsumerto control the fuzzy searching direction. See #167.
About an 8% speed up in parsing source maps. See #159.
Added a benchmark for parsing and generating source maps.
Change the default direction that searching for positions fuzzes when there is not an exact match. See #154.
Support for environments using json2.js for JSON serialization. See #156.
- Support for consuming “indexed” source maps which do not have any remote
sections. See pull request #127. This introduces a minor backwards
incompatibility if you are monkey patching
- Performance improvements for
SourceNode. See issue #148 for some discussion and issues #150, #151, and #152 for implementations.
- Fix an issue where
SourceNodes from different versions of the source-map library couldn’t be used in conjunction with each other. See issue #142.
Fix a bug with getting the source content of relative sources with a “./” prefix. See issue #145 and Bug 1090768.
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.computeColumnSpansmethod to compute the column span of each mapping.
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.allGeneratedPositionsFormethod to find all generated positions associated with a given original source and line.
- Performance improvements for parsing source maps in SourceMapConsumer.
- Fix a bug where setting a source’s contents to null before any source content had been set before threw a TypeError. See issue #131.
- Fix a bug where finding relative paths from an empty path were creating absolute paths. See issue #129.
- Fix a bug where if the source root was an empty string, relative source paths would turn into absolute source paths. Issue #124.
- Allow the
namesmapping property to be an empty string. Issue #121.
A third optional parameter was added to
SourceNode.fromStringWithSourceMapto specify a path that relative sources in the second parameter should be relative to. Issue #105.
If no file property is given to a
SourceMapGenerator, then the resulting source map will no longer have a
nullfile property. The property will simply not exist. Issue #104.
Fixed a bug where consecutive newlines were ignored in
SourceNodes. Issue #116.
SourceNodework with windows style (“\r\n”) newlines. Issue #103.
Fix bug involving source contents and the
SourceMapGenerator.prototype.applySourceMap. Issue #100.
Fix some edge cases surrounding path joining and URL resolution.
Add a third parameter for relative path to
Fix issues with mappings and EOLs.
Fixed a bug where SourceMapConsumer couldn’t handle negative relative columns (issue 92).
Fixed test runner to actually report number of failed tests as its process exit code.
Fixed a typo when reporting bad mappings (issue 87).
Delay parsing the mappings in SourceMapConsumer until queried for a source location.
Support Sass source maps (which at the time of writing deviate from the spec in small ways) in SourceMapConsumer.
Do not join source root with a source, when the source is a data URI.
Extend the test runner to allow running single specific test files at a time.
Performance improvements in
Source map browser builds will now work inside Workers.
Better error messages when attempting to add an invalid mapping to a
- Allow duplicate entries in the
sourcesarrays of source maps (usually from TypeScript) we are parsing. Fixes github issue 72.
- Skip duplicate mappings when creating source maps from SourceNode; github issue 75.
- Don’t throw an error when the
fileproperty is missing in SourceMapConsumer, we don’t use it anyway.
- Fix SourceNode.fromStringWithSourceMap for empty maps. Fixes github issue 70.
- Make compatible with browserify
- Fix issue with absolute paths and
file://URIs. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885597
- Fix issue with absolute paths and sourcesContent, github issue 64.
- Ignore duplicate mappings in SourceMapGenerator. Fixes github issue 21.
- Fixed handling of sources that start with a slash so that they are relative to the source root’s host.
- Fixed github issue #43: absolute URLs aren’t joined with the source root anymore.
- Using Travis CI to run tests.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of sourceRoot.
- Added SourceNode.fromStringWithSourceMap.
Added missing documentation.
Fixed the generating of empty mappings in SourceNode.
- Added SourceMapGenerator.applySourceMap.
- The sourceRoot is now handled consistently.
- Added SourceMapGenerator.fromSourceMap.
- SourceNode now generates empty mappings too.
- Added name support to SourceNode.
- Added sourcesContent support to the customer and generator.