0.4.13 / 2015-10-01
- Fix silly mistake in deprecation notice.
0.4.12 / 2015-09-26
- Node v4 support:
- Added CESU-8 decoding (#106)
- Added deprecation notice for
- Added Travis tests for Node v4 and io.js latest (#105 by @Mithgol)
0.4.11 / 2015-07-03
- Added CESU-8 encoding.
0.4.10 / 2015-05-26
- Changed UTF-16 endianness heuristic to take into account any ASCII chars, not just spaces. This should minimize the importance of “default” endianness.
0.4.9 / 2015-05-24
- Streamlined BOM handling: strip BOM by default, add BOM when encoding if addBOM: true. Added docs to Readme.
- UTF16 now uses UTF16-LE by default.
- Fixed minor issue with big5 encoding.
- Added io.js testing on Travis; updated node-iconv version to test against. Now we just skip testing SBCS encodings that node-iconv doesn’t support.
- (internal refactoring) Updated codec interface to use classes.
- Use strict mode in all files.
0.4.8 / 2015-04-14
- added alias UNICODE-1-1-UTF-7 for UTF-7 encoding (#94)
0.4.7 / 2015-02-05
- stop official support of Node.js v0.8. Should still work, but no guarantees. reason: Packages needed for testing are hard to get on Travis CI.
- work in environment where Object.prototype is monkey patched with enumerable props (#89).
0.4.6 / 2015-01-12
- fix rare aliases of single-byte encodings (thanks @mscdex)
- double the timeout for dbcs tests to make them less flaky on travis
0.4.5 / 2014-11-20
- fix windows-31j and x-sjis encoding support (@nleush)
- minor fix: undefined variable reference when internal error happens
0.4.4 / 2014-07-16
- added encodings UTF-7 (RFC2152) and UTF-7-IMAP (RFC3501 Section 5.1.3)
- fixed streaming base64 encoding
0.4.3 / 2014-06-14
- added encodings UTF-16BE and UTF-16 with BOM
0.4.2 / 2014-06-12
- don’t throw exception if
extendNodeEncodings()is called more than once
0.4.1 / 2014-06-11
- codepage 808 added
0.4.0 / 2014-06-10
- code is rewritten from scratch
- all widespread encodings are supported
- streaming interface added
- browserify compatibility added
- (optional) extend core primitive encodings to make usage even simpler
- moved from vows to mocha as the testing framework