Chokidar 1.6.0 (Jun 22, 2016)
- Added ability for force
usePollingmode by setting
Chokidar 1.5.2 (Jun 7, 2016)
- Fix missing
addDirevents when using
- Fix missing
addevents for files within a renamed directory
Chokidar 1.5.1 (May 20, 2016)
- To help prevent exhaustion of FSEvents system limitations, consolidate watch instances to the common parent upon detection of separate watch instances on many siblings
Chokidar 1.5.0 (May 10, 2016)
- Make debounce delay setting used with
- Fixes and improvements to
Chokidar 1.4.3 (Feb 26, 2016)
- Update async-each dependency to ^1.0.0
Chokidar 1.4.2 (Dec 30, 2015)
- Now correctly emitting
Chokidar 1.4.1 (Dec 9, 2015)
- The watcher could now be correctly subclassed with ES6 class syntax.
Chokidar 1.4.0 (Dec 3, 2015)
.getWatched()method, exposing all file system entries being watched
changeevents (in addition to
- Fix handling of symlinks within glob paths (#293)
unlinkDirevents under globs (#337, #401)
- Fix issues with
Chokidar 1.3.0 (Nov 18, 2015)
- Fix some
cwdoption behavior on Windows
cwdare now compatible
- Fix some race conditions.
- #379: Recreating deleted directory doesn’t trigger event
- When adding a previously-deleted file, emit ‘add’, not ‘change’
Chokidar 1.2.0 (Oct 1, 2015)
- Allow nested arrays of paths to be provided to
Chokidar 1.1.0 (Sep 23, 2015)
- Dependency updates including firstname.lastname@example.org, improving installation
Chokidar 1.0.6 (Sep 18, 2015)
- Fix issue with
.unwatch()method and relative paths
Chokidar 1.0.5 (Jul 20, 2015)
- Fix regression with regexes/fns using in
Chokidar 1.0.4 (Jul 15, 2015)
- Fix bug with
cwdoption is set
Chokidar 1.0.3 (Jun 4, 2015)
- Fix race issue with
alwaysStatoption and removed files
Chokidar 1.0.2 (May 30, 2015)
- Fix bug with absolute paths and ENAMETOOLONG error
Chokidar 1.0.1 (Apr 8, 2015)
- Fix bug with
Chokidar 1.0.0 (Apr 7, 2015)
- Glob support! Use globs in
- Comprehensive symlink support
unwatchmethod to turn off watching of previously watched paths
- More flexible
ignoredoption allowing regex, function, glob, or array courtesy of anymatch
cwdoption to set base dir from which relative paths are derived
depthoption for limiting recursion
alwaysStatoption to ensure
fs.Statsgets passed with every add/change event
readyevent emitted when initial fs tree scan is done and watcher is ready for changes
rawevent exposing data and events from the lower-level watch modules
followSymlinksoption to impact whether symlinks’ targets or the symlink files themselves are watched
atomicoption for normalizing artifacts from text editors that use atomic write methods
- Ensured watcher’s stability with lots of bugfixes.
Chokidar 0.12.6 (Jan 6, 2015)
- Fix bug which breaks
persistent: falsemode when change events occur
Chokidar 0.12.5 (Dec 17, 2014)
- Fix bug with matching parent path detection for fsevents instance sharing
- Fix bug with ignored watch path in nodefs modes
Chokidar 0.12.4 (Dec 14, 2014)
- Fix bug in
fs.watchmode that caused watcher to leak into
- Fix bug preventing ready event when there are symlinks to ignored paths
Chokidar 0.12.3 (Dec 13, 2014)
- Fix handling of special files such as named pipes and sockets
Chokidar 0.12.2 (Dec 12, 2014)
- Fix recursive symlink handling and some other path resolution problems
Chokidar 0.12.1 (Dec 10, 2014)
- Fix a case where file symlinks were not followed properly
Chokidar 0.12.0 (Dec 8, 2014)
- Symlink support
followSymlinksoption, which defaults to
- Change default watch mode on Linux to non-polling
atomicoption to normalize events from editors using atomic writes
- Particularly Vim and Sublime
rawevent which exposes data from the underlying watch method
Chokidar 0.11.1 (Nov 19, 2014)
- Fix a bug where an error is thrown when
Chokidar 0.11.0 (Nov 16, 2014)
- Add a
readyevent, which is emitted after initial file scan completes
- Fix issue with options keys passed in defined as
- Rename some internal
FSWatcherproperties to indicate they’re private
Chokidar 0.10.9 (Nov 15, 2014)
- Fix some leftover issues from adding watcher reuse
Chokidar 0.10.8 (Nov 14, 2014)
- Remove accidentally committed/published
- Sry ‘bout that :crying_cat_face:
Chokidar 0.10.7 (Nov 14, 2014)
- Apply watcher reuse methodology to
Chokidar 0.10.6 (Nov 12, 2014)
- More efficient creation/reuse of FSEvents instances to avoid system limits
- Reduce simultaneous FSEvents instances allowed in a process
- Handle errors thrown by
Chokidar 0.10.5 (Nov 6, 2014)
- Limit number of simultaneous FSEvents instances (fall back to other methods)
- Prevent some cases of EMFILE errors during initialization
- Fix ignored files emitting events in some fsevents-mode circumstances
Chokidar 0.10.4 (Nov 5, 2014)
- Bump fsevents dependency to ~0.3.1
- Should resolve build warnings and
npm rebuildon non-Macs
- Should resolve build warnings and
Chokidar 0.10.3 (Oct 28, 2014)
- Fix removed dir emitting as
- Fix issues with file changing to dir or vice versa (gh-165)
- Fix handling of
ignoredoption in fsevents mode
Chokidar 0.10.2 (Oct 23, 2014)
- Improve individual file watching
- Fix fsevents keeping process alive when
Chokidar 0.10.1 (19 October 2014)
- Improve handling of text editor atomic writes
Chokidar 0.10.0 (Oct 18, 2014)
- Many stability and consistency improvements
- Resolve many cases of duplicate or wrong events
- Correct for fsevents inconsistencies
- Standardize handling of errors and relative paths
- Fix issues with watching
Chokidar 0.9.0 (Sep 25, 2014)
- Updated fsevents to 0.3
- Update per-system defaults
- Fix issues with closing chokidar instance
- Fix duplicate change events on win32
Chokidar 0.8.2 (Mar 26, 2014)
- Fixed npm issues related to fsevents dep.
- Updated fsevents to 0.2.
Chokidar 0.8.1 (Dec 16, 2013)
- Optional deps are now truly optional on windows and linux.
- Rewritten in JS, again.
- Fixed some FSEvents-related bugs.
Chokidar 0.8.0 (Nov 29, 2013)
- Added ultra-fast low-CPU OS X file watching with FSEvents. It is enabled by default.
- Polling is now disabled by default on all platforms.
Chokidar 0.7.1 (Nov 18, 2013)
Watcher#closenow also removes all event listeners.
Chokidar 0.7.0 (Oct 22, 2013)
options.ignoredis two-argument function, it will also be called after stating the FS, with
unlinkis no longer emitted on directories.
Chokidar 0.6.3 (Aug 12, 2013)
false, chokidar will use
fs.watchis much faster, but not like super reliable.
Chokidar 0.6.2 (Mar 19, 2013)
- Fixed watching initially empty directories with
Chokidar 0.6.1 (Mar 19, 2013)
- Added node.js 0.10 support.
Chokidar 0.6.0 (Mar 10, 2013)
- File attributes (stat()) are now passed to
changeevents as second arguments.
- Changed default polling interval for binary files to 300ms.
Chokidar 0.5.3 (Jan 13, 2013)
- Removed emitting of
Chokidar 0.5.2 (Jan 13, 2013)
- Removed postinstall script to prevent various npm bugs.
Chokidar 0.5.1 (Jan 6, 2013)
- When starting to watch non-existing paths, chokidar will no longer throw ENOENT error.
- Fixed bug with absolute path.
Chokidar 0.5.0 (Dec 9, 2012)
- Added a bunch of new options:
ignoreInitialthat allows to ignore initial
ignorePermissionErrorsthat allows to ignore ENOENT etc perm errors.
binaryIntervalthat allow to change default fs polling intervals.
Chokidar 0.4.0 (Jul 26, 2012)
allevent that receives two args (event name and path) that combines
- Switched to
fs.watchFileon node.js 0.8 on windows.
- Files are now correctly unwatched after unlink.
Chokidar 0.3.0 (Jun 24, 2012)
unlinkevent are no longer emitted for directories, for consistency with
Chokidar 0.2.6 (Jun 8, 2012)
- Prevented creating of duplicate ‘add’ events.
Chokidar 0.2.5 (Jun 8, 2012)
- Fixed a bug when new files in new directories hadn’t been added.
Chokidar 0.2.4 (Jun 7, 2012)
- Fixed a bug when unlinked files emitted events after unlink.
Chokidar 0.2.3 (May 12, 2012)
- Fixed watching of files on windows.
Chokidar 0.2.2 (May 4, 2012)
- Fixed watcher signature.
Chokidar 0.2.1 (May 4, 2012)
- Fixed invalid API bug when using
Chokidar 0.2.0 (May 4, 2012)
- Rewritten in js.
Chokidar 0.1.1 (Apr 26, 2012)
- Changed api to
- Fixed compilation on windows.
Chokidar 0.1.0 (Apr 20, 2012)
- Initial release, extracted from Brunch